The 2nd International Conference on Inventions and Innovations for Sustainable Agriculture (ICIISA 2019) will focus on the theme of “Smart agriculture towards global food security and natural resource sustainability”, and will cover frontier topics in smart farming, food safety, cutting edge innovations for animal and plant productions, natural resource conservation, and biodiversity subjects. The conference will serve as a platform for participants to interact, exchange ideas, and initiate or further strengthen international collaborations. All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed, and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Authors are invited to submit their works on the following topics:
- Smart farming and precision agriculture
- Animal Sciences and livestock production
- Food crop and industrial crop production
- Aquaculture and fisheries
- Food safety and food security
- Natural resources and biodiversity
- Land and water management in agriculture
- Disruptive technology and innovation in modern agriculture
- Agribusiness and agricultural economics
- Social and environmental dimensions of agricultural sustainability
Scientific activities and results related to inventions and innovations towards agricultural sustainability are welcome for presentation and discussion.
Forms of presentation:
- Oral presentations (15 minutes, including questions)
- Poster presentation