Event Date : 2020-02-06 - 2020-02-07
Submission Deadline : 2019-10-15
Venue : Chiangmai Grandview Hotel & Convention Center
The Food and Applied Bioscience International Conference (FAB) is a well-established event that provides an opportunity for academic professionals, researchers, and graduate students to meet and share experiences, leading to new development and research collaboration. The conference will feature a series of plenary sessions covering the latest developments in food and applied bioscience area and scientific oral and poster presentations from both regional and international delegates.
Qualified papers will be selected to publish in the Food and Applied Bioscience Journal
Join us in February and discover new ideas and gain insights into the challenges of multi-disciplinary in food and applied bioscience. We look forward to welcoming you to this exciting event.
Each full paper must be original and unpublished work, not submitted for publication elsewhere (copyright problems fall entirely under the responsibility of the authors). FAB 2020 welcome a full paper submission in the following categories.
- Food science and technology
- Agro-industrial biotechnology
- Packaging technology
- Food process and engineering
- Product development technology
- Marine product technology
- Process efficiency and emerging technologies
- Food safety and security
- Consumer research
- Applied bioscience focusing on biotechnology, applied biology, bioactive compounds, ingredients, nutrition, and
- Waste treatment and utilization and high value added food byproducts
- Energy and non-food production technology
- Agri-food business
- Agro-industrial management
- Other related topics
Organized by : Faculty of Agro-Industry, Chiang Mai University