Event Date : 2019-11-14
Submission Deadline : 2019-10-09
Venue : Siam Technology College, Bangkok, Thailand
Website : www.eLearningAP.com
• To share knowledge and advances in eLearning, as of the year 2019 and in the future.
• To build networks of professionals, researchers, educators, and policy-makers practicing eLearning, and related technologies.
• To expand the opportunity for knowledge interchange.
• To facilitate knowledge-sharing for ongoing initiatives.
• To build repositories of current practices and lessons learned.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
• Best Practices in eLearning, mLearning, uLearning with Social Networking.
- eLearning Degree Programs
- Corporate eLearning
- Support of eLearning
• Technology for eLearning, mLearning, uLearning with Social Networking.
- Course Delivery
- Interactive Group Learning
- Collaboration Learning
- Accessible eLearning
• Courseware Design and Production with Social Networking.
- Conformance and Standards
- Usability and Evaluation Framework
- Multilingual Contents
- Shared Resources
• Learning Management Systems with Social Networking.
- Learning Management Systems
- Knowledge On-Demand
- Quality Assurance
• eLearning Principles and Practices with Social Networking.
- Theories of Learning, eLearning, mLearning, uLearning with Social Networking
- Psychological Theories of eLearning, mLearning, uLearning with Social Networking
- Experiences and Lessons Learned
- Design Approaches for eLearning, mLearning, uLearning with Social Networking
- Internet of Things (IoT) and eLearning
• Any other related topics.
Accepted papers will be published in the Special Issue of the International Journal of the Computer, the Internet and Management (IJCIM), www.ijcim.th.org, in e-form first and then printed form later.
IJCIM has the Impact Factor of 5.36 in Index Copernicus Journal Master List and is listed in the database of Thai Citation Index, as well as ASEAN Citation Index.
Organized by : Srisakdi Charmonman Institute, Siam Technology College